The Ideal Computerized Maintenance Management System
DXP’s CMMS (computerized maintenance management system) is a simple solution for inventory control, work order management, and preventive maintenance—all at the touch of your fingertips.
DXP has the flexibility to work with customer IT to develop the most efficient supply chain processes and create appropriate interfaces. Typically, DXP will develop a paperless order-to-pay cycle with reporting to be electronically generated and delivered via email.
Customers have the option to utilize DXP’s proprietary Chase CMMS as a front-end management system for automated electronic material requisitions. Chase is a web-based platform, so users can access it anywhere with an internet connection.
- Electronic requisition process
- Approval hierarchy
- G/L, cost center tracking
- Complete audit trails
- Web-based reporting
As a CMMS, Chase also has modules for work orders, preventative maintenance, and equipment management.
- User-friendly, web-based platform
- Electronic requisition process with approval hierarchy
- Automated server management & database backup
- Comprehensive maintenance operator training
- Tracking for warranties, repairs & tool room management
- Tooling calibration & reshape management
- Kitting & staging process optimization
- On-demand customer access to reporting
DXP’s proprietary inventory, procurement, and CMMS package can be utilized as a front-end management system.
DXP offers Chase CMMS capabilities to our customer’s maintenance departments facilitating a single point for PM, work-order, and asset/equipment management. This will link stores and maintenance data into a single system, driving efficiencies and increased parts availability and management.
- Transfer of legacy customer data (if exportable to Excel)
- Customer ownership of the data within Chase CMMS
- Web-based platform (accessed through existing customer hardware)
- Electronic requisition process with approval hierarchy (auto PO generation)
- Web-based reporting for customer-driven, on-demand access
- G/L cost center data tracking with complete audit trails
- DXP-Chase server management and database backup
Each module and screen has unique reporting capabilities available, including 250+ standard reports, audit trails, and specific data for individual records. Easily export reports to Microsoft and other third-party software. Reporting in Chase uses Crystal Report Writer.
CHASE CMMS Modules
Management of yobo足彩 storeroom materials
Provides a paperless purchase requisition system
Maintains all equipment-related information
- Work Orders
Primary work order management tool
- Preventive Maintenance
Automated plant-wide PM program
Vendor, contractor & manufacturer details
- System Administration
Central point of setup & administration
Stores electronic copies of safety records